September 15, 2007

A few pictures....

Thought I'd post a few pics of our trip so far (we're 1 week in - 2 1/2 to go!)..... let it be known that everywhere else I will be posting pictures, I doubt I will be in any of them, so this is actually quite freeing ......to just put myself out there. And surprise surprise, I actually don't think I look THAT bad :)
This is a view of beautiful Tel Aviv from the old city

The family

Exploring the winding streets of the 'old city'

(this one's for you, Becks) - just a glimpse of the yummy baked goods found on every street corner - AKA what I'm up against :) And yes, I ate one - well I ate half of one of the ones on the bottom - it was filled with ooey gooey warm cheese and meat.... heaven....

Don't have too many exciting pictures to post as both kids are still sick and so we haven't been getting out and doing anything too fun. We leave tomorrow for our all-inclusive trip down south, so hopefully the barfing will subside soon!!

6 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! What lovely pics! You and your family look great! I hope you are all having a wonderful time!

OMG... the pic of the pastries has me drooling! lol

Sonya said...

What a good looking family!!!

Those pics are great and you look great! You've done so well. Keep it up and I hope the kiddies feel better soon!

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

You really do have such an adorable family. I LOVE that you took a picture of the baked goods for me... you are such a great friend! I'm proud of you for letting yourself be in the pictures too... I know it's hard but you'll be so glad you did it! Hope the babies feel better soon... there is a bad flu virus running around here in the US that soap and chlorine won't kill... washing your hands does not good... it has to die off by itself so it is everywhere (especially in public pools)!

Ashley said...

It looks like you are having such a good time, despite the tummy troubles. Thanks for sharing your pictures!! Hope everyone's feeling better!

Scale Junkie said...

You and your family are GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing these photos! I hope you are feeling better!

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲