October 22, 2009

Out of the blue.......

Well, here I am. Back. After more than a year's absence. Crazy.

This is what has happened in the past... ohhh i dont know, 13 months or so!

Moved across the country (to where there is lots of snow... brrrrr!), started walking everyday, lost weight, got plantar fasciitis, stopped walking, gained weight, had a fun summer, hosted my inlaws for 4 weeks, got kids started in school, started volunteering, husband got laid off (ummm why did you move us all the way out here then?!), started going to the gym everyday, started losing weight, realized I need more than just good nutrition and exercise to keep this up, posted to my blog.

That's it! At this current time I have lost an amazing 6 pounds since I last posted..... woohoo!!!! please please hold the applause!!!! so pathetic. There I said it - it IS pathetic - however I refuse to give in to my negative self talk, so I'm owning what I did or did not do this past year, and moving on.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if your plantar fasciitis has gotten better. I have had it since October and unless I take Advil daily I have a hard time walking at all. I heard that it goes away for most people...obviously I'm not most people, though! It's been difficult finding someone who has it to talk to. Thanks!

Toe Fungus said...

Good to read that you loss a sufficient weight.

Hemroid Treatment said...

Weight losing is a tough work . I am happy you are succeed in it.

Bilateral Kneereplacement said...

ya i am also happy to read you lost your weight with to take time in your busy schedule.

qifei2012 said...

Microsoft Office 2010 Download it's possible you'll work faster together with more affordable can buy attached hook in your decided on tab segment. This can furthermore occasion financial savings from the potential audience plus the developer Microsoft Office 2010 Key. Your assessments packed with images and maps provide you with the profit with regard to simply comprehension they via zero time mangers office 2010. Microsoft office 2010 download

qifei2012 said...

Choose your exercises to match your bodys requirements
90 day workout. Speak with a training personal trainer, look at your very own goals, your personal positives and negatives with each of your exercise professional and judge in the correct way
p90x workout. There are numerous fitness centres near Carson Section generates health and wellness establishments together with instruments to its perfect prospects Wholesale p90x
Insanity workout.
Wholesale p90x workout

Moha Gama said...

Hey dear;
Thought that this would help you..

http://weightlossebookonline.blogspot.com/

Are you confused with plenty of loose weight programs, dietary courses and eating plans?

Are you unsure of which dietary promises can help you accomplish your fat reducing targets?

Are you discovering it difficult to understand the proper portions of the different meals you need to eat?

Are you having a hard time choosing which course of action is better for you?

Just wanted to tell you about this cool new video that I just watched from my new friend

and respected colleague, Dr Charles.

Well then, you have visit the proper place,

Right here you will be introduced to the popular Fat Loss Factor, that is one of the latest

weight reduction plans available today.

In it, he reveals a very unusual tip for a flatter belly in just 3 to 10 days.

I watched it, thought it was brilliant, and figured you might find it very helpful too.

Click here to watch this quick little video:

http://youtu.be/7A4jVVmz1hA

I hope that this was short and sweet enough for ya.
Have an amazing day!!

http://weightlossebookonline.blogspot.com/
Moha Gama .