August 30, 2007

WEEK 10 RESULTS!



So can I just say that I am THRILLED at my results this week.... 2.5 pounds since I last weighed in! If I could do a graceful cartwheel at my weight, I would! If you read regularly, you know that last week I did NOT post due to falling off the wagon HARD... however, I did my very best this week.... I kept within my points, and lost all the weight I gained and then some. I am now below my pre-vacation weight.. yay for me! Since last Thursday I have lost 6 pounds! Of course this is because it was basically like being on week 1 since it's been so long since I was onplan, but whatever, I'll take it!

On a side note, both Saturday and Monday were pretty bad days for eating and I used up all my flex on these 2 days PLUS 8 points, however I merely lowered my points by 4 on both Sunday and Tuesday to compensate, and voila.... lost weight.... sort of my own little version of the Wendie Plan! And this was all mostly done without any real exercise... but that's bad, gotta get back on THAT wagon this week!.

5 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

WOO freaking HOO is right!!! That is just plain amazing and awesome! You're doing great and I am so happy for you! We're gonna be so hot someday...

Chubby Chick said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! That is absolutely fantastic! I am SO happy for you! Keep up the good work, girl! It is really working for you! :)

Sonya said...

Awe, I'm super happy for you. Good going! That's awesome.

Ashley said...

I totally love you labled your post "woohoo" because then when you need to, you can go back and read some positive posts. Congratulations on your big loss!! I'm glad you're back - we missed you!!!

Ro said...

Weigh to go!!! 2.5 pounds is awesome!